Factinsect are the two founders DI Romana Dorfer and Mag. Silja Kempinger. Academic mentor is Dott. Dott. mag. Andi Rexha, until recently Associate Researcher at TU Graz at the Knowledge Management Institute, now Software Devoloper at eMurmur. The business mentor is Mag. Julia Kaufmann, MA, who was Head of Marketing at Herzberg Consulting and is now Senior Consultant Employee Experience & Communications at ACP Business Applications.
The company is based at Science Park Graz, where Factinsect is incubated.
We encourage personal responsibility and creativity in our entire team. We live an open culture of discussion and clear communication. We support our employees in their daily work.
False news have the potential to divide society. We want to help regain common factual basis for a constructive and peaceful coexistence. This idea lead to the technology for comparing text content. Comparing content can be used for fact checking, information comparison or for classifying information.
- We live "news democracy" and treat information the same way.
- We do not censor, we show differences.
- We help readers to better classify information.
- We follow the EU ethical guidelines for artificial intelligence.
- We respect privacy and ensure transparency.
- In everything we do, we ensure inclusion and non-discrimination based on gender, disability, religion, origin, etc.
Be a better place. Make the world a better place.
This is what everyday work life looks like at Factinsect.